• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BIG and small..

painkiller

Thought it would be kinda humorus to take a pic of the car sitting next to the truck, for one i have an extreamly small car and a rather large truck, i am going to go off roading with mine maybe this weekend and will catch some pics for you guys then :tongue:

painkiller

well i have hagerty insurance, pay about 150 a year and i have it registered under 13k lbs and as a old american vehical and the restrictions are that anyone in the house can drive it as long as you have another daily driver car deal going on and you can drive it when you want and no load restrictions
* if you plan on using the bed and dropping the seats and trucking people around don't use it

Desert Rat

PK,
Won't off-roading be a little tough on the VW :boxer: :banghead: ? I know front wheel drive has advantages in snow, but isn't that going a bit far? :roll: :lol: :tongue: :jumpin:

painkiller

haha funny you should say that, because i have actually went off roading in it, my friend who owns a wrangler bet me that i couldnt cross this muddy tobacco field and well i went in this puddle and water logged the motor so i had to push it to the other side, ( good thing about small cars you can push by your self :tongue: ) but yeah i got the money a whole 50 bucks had to be one of the "less smart" things i have done, to bad i didnt get a pic of it because it was a funny sight seeing it turn from red to brown, lesson learned.. never off road with vw's that have 237,000 on them [:)]

Elwenil

Priest? You guys do know Rob Halford is on "the other team", don't you? Sorry, just had to say it, lol. I have a good friend of mine that is a huge JP fan, and I like to kid him about that all the time. Good classic metal though I actually think I liked Fight better.

painkiller

lol haha yeah i know how he is but i figure he makes up for it for making such good music ya know

painkiller

thanks, its not bad have some work that has to be done including fixing the flat i got the other day :cry: but its been running good aside from that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks