• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauge Part numbers

Warren Lovell

How about some replies to this with part numbers for your boost and egt gauges?
Also put the price you paid and where you got it. This will help those of us that haven't turned up the fuel!

Thanks,

Warren

Dieselsmoke

Boost and pyrometer gauges can be had just about anywhere. Banks has them, ISSPRO, Auto-meter. I have a Banks boost and ISSPRO pyrometer in mine simply because they were laying in the back of the shop, nobody knew why so they found a new home. Boost usually run about $40 and pyrometer usually run around $120.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got the autometer 2654 which came with the sending unit and all wires etc from summitracing.com for around $130 and I think it was free shipping. It is electronic and will need to be wired 12v with an on/off switch.

Warren Lovell

THe boost gauge I purchased was an Autometer part number 2616 off of ebay and a few bucks cheaper with shipping than Summit Racing. I also opted for the Autometer Pyrometer part number 2654. There is a guy selling a lot of Autometer gauges with the Autometer warranty for far less than Summit. The "buy it now" was $115 with $8.50 shipping.

Best regards,

Warren Lovell

Dieselsmoke

The only drawback with the Autometer units (not that I have any problem with them, I install probably three sets a week of Autometer) is that you have to hook up a 12 volt power supply. The ISSPRO and some of the banks need no power at all. Don't forget to add the red bulb condoms so they match the rest of your gauges;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks