• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

made it back...

yup...

ya...your right.it's a skill set all to many people lose in summer.the pictures don't do it justice.the shot of the line in kenora shows what happens when a trucker loses it in the wrong spot.went down a hill full of rocks,while jackknifed and hits more rocks at the bottom.in the one shot i took,you mostly see my hand and a coffe cup,but i wasn't gonna gawk to much.that tends to annoy people,as well as the local OPP members.

The real problem was wind...on the way back i hit a wind storm leaving brockville ONT.it's something to see 70 foot spruce trees being whipped in circles.it feels bad enough to be tossed around,but the SOUND...imagine driving down the road and someone hitting the side of the truck with a 2 x 4...then getting shoved to the ditch.called it quits early that day.driving an M-1010 is like piloting a garage door.

Attachments

Bill W

WOW whats all that white crap on the ground?, it looks cold!! :?
That looks like a Douglas "Boston/Havoc" bomber

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks