• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another quick trip to Fontana

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan to go to Fontana again to p/u an airshift t-case, next weekend. Anyone wanna join me or have a wish list?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I need to go but gotta work Saturday and am having my daughters birthday party Sunday at 2PM. Wife says I can't go. I need a whole front part of a hacked up duece frame specifically for the front leaves and all associated bracketry for a bob job on my duece. If that sounds like somethihng you would be interested in hauling back Will, I would gladly compensate you and could pick it up on Monday.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most likely Sat. I pulled the alt I got off of an engine in a container that was holed. There are more though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks