• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio to Houston and back

kinetichotshot

Hello everybody! I will be traveling from San Antonio to the Houston area tomorrow and back on Friday. Currently I do not have a load to Houston and an extremely small/light load coming back. If anyone has something near either of these areas that needs to get to somewhere near the other area, let me know as I could make you a pretty good deal on it! I will be checking back here later, but a phone call or direct e-mail would be better (for me) than a PM.
Hope this weather is inspiring some playtime rather than the hum drums!
Thanks,
Gator
>|--|~

(361)442-3247
www.kineticfreight.com

kinetichotshot

I am now loaded from Houston back to SA (unless you have something small) but I am still empty going TO Houston. If you have something that needs to go that direction I will be headed over there this afternoon. I would rather give one of you guys a really good deal than have to take some cheap crap from a broker! And I'm willing to detour off route a bit to get it/drop it off.
Laterz,
Gator
>|--|~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks