• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Worcester MA help needed

CGarbee

Anybody live near Worcester MA that could snag a CCKW top (for a M37) and either haul it down to the Aberdeen MV Rally in May or hand it off to somebody who could get it closer to my place in NC?

I've got a line on one that I would like to install on a XM708, but getting it home is the tricky part (as usual... :) ).

Thanks,

xm708

cckw top

Cabell

I have a cckw top if that falls thru . Of course same issue getting down to you..

ed

offroaddiesel

no word yet from the e mail i sent out ,i need this for my m .the pics dont look too bad ,looks like some work will be involved,we will see what happens. steve

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Perfect example of why I would like to see all members on the map so we could PM members in the AOR of our concern. I hope you find some help that should not be too difficult for someone in New England

hippiedude

I live 1.5 hrs. away from Worcester , if I can help let me know...I would like to go to Aberdeen this year but I`m not sure yet.... Tim

beaubeau

CGARBE, where in Worc. is this top? I'm about 1.25 hours from there and I used to make deliveries there, so I know the area. I'll be going to Pa. soon. Let me know what U have. Phil

CGarbee

I've talked to the guy who has the top and it's mine if I can figure out how to get it home... I want it for my XM708...

A couple folks have PM'ed me about this and I've sent out some PM's. I'll keep folks posted as to progress.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks