• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Touring Ohio

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am home safe. We (Dad and I) toured the bottom half of Ohio today. I will add more when I find the cord for the dang camera.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made a wrong turn about 10 years ago coming back from Dayton and made a tour around SW Ohio. I don't recommend it to anyone....

gimpyrobb

Pics down loading. Wow this site must be exploding. We have 72 people on right now. Never used to be that busy.

gimpyrobb

So, we started off around 8:30am heading to GL Dayton. Got there a little early. but was able to pick up Kwai's stuff anyway. From there we crossed over to GL Columbus to pick up my radiator, Jeff's tire chains and helocopter fuel thingys. Funny surprise, when I walked in the GL office a guy I recently bought some parts from was there. (You run into MV guys at the darnedest places) Anyhoo, Off to Stretch's place to get a few items, and then down to Kipman's place to pic up all those parts yous guys bought from Eric(Miltrucks). So Kenny, I have your turbo. Stretch I have your staves and a bow. Kwai, Adam has your ladder, fire extinguisher, staves, and whatever was wraped up in the plastc(you don't know how hard it was to NOT open it up and check it out). Anyway, when we were getting ready to get on 71s from Stretch's we stopped to get gas. Sitting in the station was a BADASS FMTV. I now need one of these too. You guys are a bad influence.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You tryin to give stretch my bow?

OK - wow - fast response here guys.
This is what I have so far.....

A1171 - 1 Metal Bow
Stretch - 2 Staves
Gimpyrobb - 2 Windshields
Breelanr - C Turbo and 12 Staves
Recovery4x4 - C turbo and 1 Metal Bow
[/quote]

oilcan

Re: RE: Touring Ohio

kipman said:
Glad you made it, my son made it home from the hospital with clean bill of health.
Now that's good to hear. So how old a guy is he, and can he turn a wrench? :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks