• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Transfer Case FT Leonard Wood, MO to Appleton, WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a 5 Ton transfer case shipped from Fort Leonard Wood, MO (Pulaski, MO) to Appleton, WI. Needs to be picked up by February 15th, 2008 and must be picked up during Government Liquidations hours of operation.

Ft. Leonard Wood
2391 Gas Street
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO 65473-5820

http://web.govliquidation.com/event...axCode=MO3&warehouse=MO3,MO3V&auctionCount=21

TO:
Appleton, WI 54914

The transfer case is in it's metal shipping container, which weighs about 1000 lbs and measures 3' x 3' x 4'. See photo of an identical transfer case and shipping container at:

http://cgi.govliquidation.com/auction/view?id=1551725&convertTo=US

Any Steel Soldier member or DOT commercial shipper feel free to bid. I will also have this on Uship. Ideally I can help someone with fuel that’s coming this way anyway.

Please contact me if you can get the transfer case to Appleton, WI or if you can get it reasonably close to Appleton, WI.

Joe Czarnik
joe@armytruckparts.com
(608) 567-8281

54reo

Oh man! I didn't even see this thread till now Joe. Crud! I just went to Ft. McCoy yesterday; I would have been more than happy to bring it that far.

I really feel bad about this!

Sorry. :( :oops:

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Transfer case

No worries. I found a guy to transport it for reasonable, so I'm happy. Yup, it would have been nicer to pay for your fuel, but, __it happens ... Joe

54reo

RE: Transfer case

I wouldn't have even worried about the fuel, I was headed that way anyway. Maybe next time, huh?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks