• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow, Ca GL auction

2deuce

RE: Burbank, Ca auction

Just had a wake up call. The auction is in Barstow, CA. Not Burbank. Sorry about my lack of working brain cells.

Mikeinblack

RE: Burbank, Ca auction

Hello Everyone, I have just started to look for my first Deuce... (I have been lurking about here for a while, and Love the site!)

I inquired about getting a look at the Deuces they had coming up on 2/4, and was told, "The trucks always sell without anyone previewing them" and "there are 200 trucks out there, I don't have enough people to watch you, things get stolen"... All I could get out of Dave was that they don't run... I would be interested in an assessment as well...

Thanks, Mike

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Burbank, Ca auction

Mikeinblack said:
Hello Everyone, I have just started to look for my first Deuce... (I have been lurking about here for a while, and Love the site!)

I inquired about getting a look at the Deuces they had coming up on 2/4, and was told, "The trucks always sell without anyone previewing them" and "there are 200 trucks out there, I don't have enough people to watch you, things get stolen"... All I could get out of Dave was that they don't run... I would be interested in an assessment as well...

Thanks, Mike
Well now that someone else has dealt with Mr Skopenhimer (I know its Misspelled), I feel vindicated, the guy is an A$s, when you call, most times you get his voicemail, and he never returns calls or emails. The only way I got anything out of him about picking up my 1009 was to CC the GL Arizona headquaters in my email to him, and then he was still an A$s in the email he sent to me, GL needs to look at the way customers who are dealing with this guy are treated.