• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

East PA, NY, NJ boarder area truck looking for a load West

citizensoldier

I have a fully licensed and insured professional trucker heading to the eastern PA,NY, NJ boarder area right now.. Monday evening Feb 11.. He is looking for a load coming back West and would be heading back on Weds.. He could haul to Michigan, Ohio, IN,KY, WV area.
He has a standard height flatbed truck and could haul a 5 ton or deuce from Chambersburg or Mechanicsburg area. If truck does not run you would need to line up a wrecker for loading..
I know a bunch of people have purchased stuff in PA the last month or two so if your EUC has cleared here is your chance. PM me with details and I can put you in touch with him..

citizensoldier

RE: East PA, NY, NJ boarder area truck looking for a load We

Todays bump.. Again running out of time for this to help anyone on here..But I tried again.. When you need a truck you cant find one.. and when you dont need one they call going right through where you needed them before.. Ughhhh

ida34

I wish I could take you up on it. Tell everyone else to stop bidding and maybe I will win one. I hope you get a taker. It is a pretty good deal.

citizensoldier

He also has another truck heading to Huntsville Alabama and would like to fill that one coming back north so if anyone needs a truck hauled north? PM me...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks