• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 studebaker m108 for sale

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why is this always the way? "If noone give me X for it it will be going to the scrapper by (week's, month's, day's end)." Ever heard of eBay? Listing in MVM? I guarantee a listing on either will bring more than the scrap guy will pay you....

n1bnc

"Why is this always the way? "If noone give me X for it it will be going to the scrapper by (week's, month's, day's end)." Ever heard of eBay? Listing in MVM? I guarantee a listing on either will bring more than the scrap guy will pay you...."

3 reasons:

1, Someone is under the gun to "Get that ugly thing out of here or I will..."
2, Hurry up and buy sales pitch.
3, It's sitting at my soon-to-be exwife's house (my old house) and I don't want her or her new boyfriend to screw me over with it.

I do understand your frustration.

btw, I wish it was closer to me.

bas5075

n1bnc said:
"Why is this always the way? "If noone give me X for it it will be going to the scrapper by (week's, month's, day's end)." Ever heard of eBay? Listing in MVM? I guarantee a listing on either will bring more than the scrap guy will pay you...."

3 reasons:

1, Someone is under the gun to "Get that ugly thing out of here or I will..."
2, Hurry up and buy sales pitch.
3, It's sitting at my soon-to-be exwife's house (my old house) and I don't want her or her new boyfriend to screw me over with it.

I do understand your frustration.

btw, I wish it was closer to me.

I need money by the end of the month, to pay for my new racecar, I have had the m108 for two years and have done nothing with it. I don't really want to get rid of it but it's it or my racecar.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I've saved trucks that were more common, and in worse shape - this one is just a bit far from the house. I'm sure someone will make you a reasonable offer though.

Regards,
David

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
trying to use the reasoning with the wife, that i need the 108 to set the spare tire in place on the 819

bas5075

frame is super nice, it doesn't have the greatest brakes, i have never taken it out on the road, but i would not trust it and it would need to be towed