• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HHO in CUCV ?

tklm539

Ok, road diesel has now passed the $3.75 mark here. I have 300 gal. of Home Heating Oil in a ground tank for my home. I have switched to wood, so it is just sitting there. Can I use this in my CUCV without harm to the motor or filters?

I understand the dye issue and taxes so this is a theory question :wink:

I have searched the posts and cannot seem to find a clear answer. Or perhaps, I do not understand the answers!! I am currently adding Lucas Oil to the fuel every tank, if this makes any difference

Thanks

Tom

Racky

In my opinion you are wasting your Lucas oil.The home heating oil just has more sulfer in it which in the old days it was added for lubricity. My deuce runs fine and my old 1988 F-350 actually ran better on it.Hope this helps.

Racky
Monmouth Junction NJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks