• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 NOS Parts

tractorfix

Hi, hope someone can help. I'm looking for a pair of NOS M880 Shoulder Belt/retractor assemblies. I've managed to find the inboard belts that come thru the seat, but these ones are prooving to be a PIA. Saturn doesn't have them, and I'm looking to the board for help!. There is a guy on ebay goes by "militarysurplusparts" that occasionially lists a pair, but he won't ship abroad.
Thanks Gang!

nattieleather

I would think you should be able to pic up any NOS shoulder belt retractor assemblies for a Mid 70's dodge truck. Have you checked other dodge websites, how about a dodge dealership in Ontario? It is not a military specific part it is the same part used in the civilan trucks of that era.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks