• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2 dump manuals and info please

Bendawg

I am looking for the repair and maintenance manuals for a 1970 5 ton dump. I have searched around everywhere and I can’t find the info. I mean I’m sure it exists but I can’t seem to come up with it. I need to know somehow find the specs for a complete fluid change on my dump. I mean complete. Anyone have the Napa # for the oil and fuel filters? As well as oil weight for rear ends, transfer case and tranny? :deadhorse: Hate to ask something that I’m sure has been asked a thousand times but I can’t find it guys. Oh ya it also has a multi fuel engine if that means anything. Thanks for any help

Attachments

Crash_AF

This post would probably get more traffic if it were in the 5-Ton and Up forum.

Nice Dump though.

The LO is here in the resources section under Technical Manuals.... A link to it is below

Lube Order

The Lube Order will tell you everything you need to know about lubricating the vehicle.

The maintenance manuals (TMs) are the 9-2320-211-# series in that section. In addition, LOGSA still has them on file so you can download the latest manuals with the latest changes. Just do a search for M52 or M39.

LOGSA Manual Search

Later,
Joe

Bendawg

Just moved it to 5 ton, thanks. Can I delete this whole post ?? hate to post twice. Sorry all kind of new here Thanks a ton Joe !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks