• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v to 12v converters - check the classifieds

HeadWizard

I've got some 24v to 12v DC-DC converters available. You know, so you can run all those 12v accessories you want to run - neon under-truck lights, lit fuzzy dice, illuminated hood ornament, coffee maker......

100% duty cycle at 30 amps with surge to 35A. One of the largest capacities I've seen.

Made in the US quality stuff, not cheap Chinese Junk. These are new in the unopened box. Model # 32-12-35
http://www.newmarpower.com/DC-DC_Co...C-DC_Converters_Standard_Isolated_Series.html

Also have them listed on Eplay for more - have sold some to the boating world.. SS members get a break. MSRP $760, best web prices $550, SS member price $175, plus shipping. PM if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

rmgill

As I said in the PM, put me down for one.

These are VERY GOOD pieces of equipment. Check the Newmar website for shock mounts and the like. This would be an ideal device for in a shelter or larger truck expansion project. I'm not sure where I'd mount it in my current deuce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks