• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not sure where to post this

El_Guapo

For what it's worth, that and a winch would make a ridiculous chain wrench. I wonder what it is supposed to attach to. All tactical vehicles already have tow points. Maybe the International vans on base?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That is an axle clamp.

DO not throw it away, it is the more perferable heavy duty one.

It is designed to be used for when a vehicle needs to be towbar'd but the front bumper is damaged or when a vehicle is lifted with a wrecker by the bumper and needs to have a towbar attached (to the front axle).

poppop

I might be interested in one if the price is right. My wrecker came with one in the bed, so one more would make a pair for the tool box.

emr

They fit what ever U can think of, they are an axle clamp for sure, I put an oak 4by4 piece in the bumper of my old cckw 352 and put em right around the bumper stiffened up by the oak, they worked sweet for years, since i always like to bring more than one vehicle with me at a time, the M38 will get an oak block next, ..Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks