• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need m880 parts bad

I need 2 taillights, a dashpad, glove box cover, and instrument cluster in great shape, a bed, new window cranks for the doors, 2 new mirrors and frames.

I also need 18" x 20" wide wheels with an 8 lug pattern. Or some 16" wheels with an 8 lug pattern.

Along with the dent free bed, a new tailgate, and hinges.

Whatever you got, let me know. I probably need it.

CLINTO WHATS UP WITH THE BED!!!?

-Richard

Ace, I'll pm you. Bob, As long as the mirrors arent damaged, broken, rusted, or the frames bent. I will need them both. As for the dash, glovebox, and gauges, I really really need. I have none of that right now. The speedometer started working, but nothing else does.

acetomatoco

I have a brand new torque convertor, some tail lights , valve cover gaskets, MC, and a second series grille and rad hoses and water pump hoses...etc.

Elwenil

RE: m880

You do realize that NOS Mopar taillamp assemblies and lenses are available through numerous sources for very little cash, don't you?

Re: RE: m880

Elwenil said:
You do realize that NOS Mopar taillamp assemblies and lenses are available through numerous sources for very little cash, don't you?
$20 ea. at Napa. Maybe I can find two for that price. I need the entire assemblies.

I bought some already. All I need now is a bed. So if someone has a 70-77 dodge long bed. Not beat up or rusted id be veryi interested. Color doesn't matter.

Elwenil

RE: Re: RE: m880

Geez, http://www.saturnsurplus.com/lights/lights.htm

Scroll down about 3/4 of the way. Genuine Mopar military surplus lenses are $12 and the whole assemblies are $28.50. The lens is cancelled though Mopar, so this is about the only cheap source. The Mopar price for the lens was over $38 when it was last available. I bought all the remaining stock at the dealership I worked for a few years ago.

The ones from NAPA will fade badly and are UV damaged easily and become brittle.

tedstrucks

RE: Re: RE: m880

I have 8 or 10 parts trucks, including some ambulances. If anyone needs something, let me know. They are not nice, or perfect... they are parts trucks. And, my price is not gonna be cheap. When you are paying someone $15+ per hour to go out, find the parts, take them off, box them up for shipping, etc., etc., it adds up. So... $25 minimum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks