• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC for active military

uh60

Does it take longer for the Euc to clear for active military personel? It's been 50 days from the time EUC was sent to battle creek. I am wondering what could be makinging it take so long to clear?

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'm retired Navy (Feb 03), and my first EUC took almost 2 months.....

I work in Defense contracting, with clearance, not sure if that caused any additional delay.

Dec 07/Jan 08.......time frame.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The only real benefit I have as an active Army officer is that I get to drive on post without stopping exept to show my ID. I have had many EUC's and had to get in line with the rest of buyers. It is nice to be able to go in to pick up in uniform though the DRMO / GL folks always treat me well. I feel they do this for everyone too. Right now we face the issues of DRMO being scrutinized and reorganized and a huge amount of buyers making the line long. Glad my latest one is not an EUC item.

uh60

I guess I just need to be more patient. I am planing to use leave to go to Utah to pick up the m1008 and see my son. He keeps asking when i am comming home and I keep saying soon. But if I go now I wont have leave left to get the truck.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I know it really is perplexing at times I have been trying to get in touch with both my boys with Aberdeen apon us and have not gotten anything but voicemail. It is a real trick to balance collecting MV's while on active duty.

co_rotorhead

Not sure if this helped or not, but I included a copy of my ID card (retired Navy) with my driver's licence and got my EUC in seven days two different times - first was the duece and second was the 105. That was Aug and Nov of last year, though.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From my conversations with GL, they don't speed anyone up for any reason. It all takes place at the speed of human. Just like anywhere else, I suppose.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks