• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Latest WC-57 progress shot

42WC57

Got to somehow get some activity going on the Dodge subpage...

Just came back from a visit to an old truck graveyard, in the past few months it seems that two 100 foot rows of old vehicles have disappeared into the crusher. Snagged a few items but most stuff is going fast.

This shot doesn't look like progress yet but the amount of work done is huge. Rims ready for paint, steam clean and start to reassemble some of the sheet metal. Have to find a left running board.

Someone told me that the rear seat was originally mounted n a frame similar to the front, anyone know what it looked like?

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Very cool. Looks like a front winch is hiding up there?

This side looks amazingly straight. Hard to believe that thing is 60+ years old.

jds15151

CC Seat

They do look similar. I am working in Mississippi but can send you a pic or two when I go back to Texas in June. Your body looks real nice, mine needs the floor re-done and I'm no welder.

42WC57

The operation is called George Moore truck salvage in Keeseville NY near Lake Champlain. I'll put the details in the salvage page.... Neil

Milbikes

WC57 seat pics

I can send you pics of the seat frames if you need. Mine are visible because the upholstery rotted away! Hal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks