• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rim painting

emr

Good find, I was actually in the market for a dozen... :D ...I dont use anything on the black rims , but since I just finished cleaning up a dozen for the tan deuce, its just what the doctor ordered!!, Thanks, And thanks again for the tow bar stuff, i didnt even notice U sent another set awhile later, I could see the difference, A BIG thanks again...Randy

You are welcome Randy.

By the way, Auto Body Toolmart (above link) is a also a great place to buy all tools/materials for body work and repainting of your MV from bare metal to paint ready.
Prices are really good and it's as close as your phone and UPS.

No, they do not sell paint.

emr

RE: Re: RE: Rim painting

I have also used flashing, but had the problem of the flimsys, if the tires are upright flashing and such just does not work, since these are shown that way, I am assuming they are pre bent to a point and a stiffness correct for the use, ive used a few things over the years, and some times cheapo way works just fine, but I have seen these I have to say years ago and they worked fine...so I went for em... let U know since im going to use em right out of the box if they work better than cardboard...im sure they will,and since they really are pretty cheap to start with , they are cheapo's...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks