• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Profile won't change!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've tried to update my avatar/info etc, and it won't change!!!! I change what I want to, click submit, and nothing. Have even used the refresh button. Nothing.

mangus580

RE: Profile won

if you look at the top after it 'doesnt take' you should see an error message. Good chance its too large.

You are using the 'forum profile' correct?

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter

It tells me "Profile Updated". I am using a crossload URL. Even when I just try to change my signature, it won't change.

mangus580

Are you using the 'site profile' or the 'forum profile'? (profile link at the top of 'this' page here, is forum)

'crossload url?'

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter

The one at the top. The crossload URL lets you get pics from other sites. It's a pic of mine on another site, already sized etc....

mangus580

Ah.... if you are trying to use it for the avatar, I would suggest you download/upload it. I dont think the 'crossload' feature works.

If its for the sig... it WONT work, I have disabled images in the sig.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks