• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Horn Button Help...

ems4ty

Ok, I'm getting frusterated. I had to take apart the steering wheel, column, and pitman arm so that I could move the gear box to replace the output seal. Now that that is all done, I'm reassembling the whole deal. Almost completed, and now I can't figure out how the heck the horn button goes back together. Can anyone help? Is there any detailed pics of the horn button assembly available. I checked 2 books that I have and it only shows a generic (and terrible quality) picture of the just the botton.

Thanks,

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This help? I found it in TM 9-2320-209-20P

Attachments

ems4ty

That figures. Another reason why I couldn't figure this out. Seems like the same monkey who has screwed with the rest of the truck seems to have gotten to the horn button too! I've gone through a lot of the major components on this truck to find out that someone else who worked on it before either A) was not a mechanic and/or B) didn't have the book and possibly C) couldn't read english. Anyways, I figured out how to make it work again. Thanks for the info!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks