• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

prescolite mule starter

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I read this this morning, I thought maybe prescolite was some knock off company copying the prestolite starters. I searched for them and found that they make electric lighting products! Close but no starter!

Is this thread an offer to sell your starter or did you get a new one and your shareing the info?

nickd

Eric, since you asked:

This thread was created to construct a link to the picture for the G503 site as we were discussing the original mule 12v starter. There was a request for a picture and I was not able to post a picture on that site.

The starter is not for sale as it will be incorporated installed on the mule I am restoring to carry the 106mm RR I am also restoring that I hope to have readay for the Red Ball show in September. Originally i was shooting for the 11/10/08 USMC birthday celebration in Philly but it looks like it will be ready sooner to allow for a trial run in about another month or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks