• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 deuce passenger side mirro and stancion

tmallow2004

The M1 Garand is 43.6 inches long, as slung on the mirror. As you can see, the bracket is severely bent. The rectangular mirror is fragmented. I'd like to replace the entire assembly, bracket, mirros and all. But if I can only get the mirror, .. well.. at least i can work with the tubular bracket to bend it back into shape.

Let me know if what you have will work here.

Thanks,

~Tim

Attachments

steelandcanvas

Tim, What I have is the old style little rectangular mirror, and the two brackets that go the body. You have the "West Coast" mirror style. I hope someone else will chime in and help, but you can get these brackets from Sam Winer, and on ebay. Google those and see what happens. Sorry I don't have the one you need, but that's why I suggested a photo. Nice looking truck and Garand there, and using the Garand for a sizing reference, good idea!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just push on it a bit. It will straighten out. They do have a bend in them where they go around the exhaust. There should be a heat shield there.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks