• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newest owner

jeepthrills

All Right y'all, untill further notice, I am pleased to present Steel Soldiers newest inductee to The Halls of OD Disease, or Desert Camo disease in this case,Lets have a big round of applause for Mr. Deuce-Bigalo.!!!!!! :jumpin: [:)] [thumbzup] :turn: :yeah: :tongue:

So for those of you just joining our broadcast, that means my rig is no longer for sale. And now a word from our sponsers.

Deuce-bigalo

Thanks guys! It's awaiting a little bid of red tape on my end yet I can't wait to get to formally call her my own! I am so amped and the wife thinks the investment is going to be a good one! We both will enjoy it and plan on putting some miles on her camping [:)] , car shows [^] and a possible move cross country :turn: to say the least!

My wife and I went and met Jeepthrills and his wife this past Sunday 6/26, got to go see the Deuce and spend a couple hours driving it around an offroad park! It was awsome driving and I learned a lot from Scott (Jeepthrills). Although I studied the 10-1 I did learn more from Scott's experience regarding off-roading a deuce.

Once I take delivery, you know I will throw down a butt load of pictures! :roll:

Now, the hardest part is the waiting until I can take delivery!!!! :banghead:

Deuce-bigalo

Stop - y'all are making me Blush!! I need this one to be able to tow the others I plan on aquiring - right!? At least that's myu justification!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks