• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So you get charged anyway, BEFORE EUC is approved?

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This may be a stupid question but this is why I ask: On GL's website it says you won't be invoiced for items requiring a EUC until after your EUC clears. If that is the case, why was my credit card billed for event 6696 (ended 6/12) on 6/24 when as of 7/14 I am still awaiting EUC approval. I actually talked to some one at GL in Customer service today and they claim they only wait on billing 3000 series items but 6000 series items get billed right away. Where does it say this? Something here seems to be WAY in GL's favor and NOT the customers. Is this a common practice? First time I ever bought anything in the 6000 series.
thanks for any comments.

I had a similar experience, however, it was a mixup, I did not get my invoice but it had been sent (supposedly) by gl and caught in my spam....Not the case but thats what they said. Get them on the phone and be sure they are not stating that you should have your invoice.

fstfrdy

just purchased truck from GL in the 6000 series. and they are telling me the same. must be paid within five days and wait till euc clears before i can pick it up. received email from them saying this. but this particular item is to be payed to DOD surplus not GL

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, today, 7/18, EUC approved, awaiting invoice. Maybe I can finally get these trucks next week. Not too bad, about a 36 day wait from close of auction to EUC approval. They're getting better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks