• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drexel / Indianapolis

tlry00

If anyone is going to the Indy Drexel Gardens location... I would appreciate your input on my recent purchase so I can drive it home safely to North West Indiana (approx. 150 mile trip).

I'm awaiting my first EUC to clear and am putting together any supplies I may need to drive it home. I've searched and searched and appreciate all the input you guys have given on the "LIST" and many other posts.

The event id is 3524 with Lot 4990 the description did not say if it ran or not
I've attached 2 pictures of the front end to help find it.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Attachments

LibertyDeuce

Sweet Truck!!
Here's a stater list:

1 Case of 15/40 Diesel engine oil
10 gallons diesel FUEL
2 optima yellow top batteries (welcoming any thoughts on these)
Full assortment standard wrenches and sockets, screwdrivers, duct tape & ????
5 gallon bucket of GL-1 with pump (for the gears)
2 quarts DOT 5 (for the brakes)
Assorted funnels
Cetane booster and IP cleaner
Operators Manual - down loadable in the resources section
Other members also have their own items to bring. Search the Forums for recovery checklists and ask tons of questions

If this is your first EUC, be patient!
Enjoy the Ride!!!

OldGoat

I am picking up a M35, which is my main focus, but after that I will look at anything as long as the people there will let me. So if it will help anyone, let me know.

OldGoat

I might not be able to get back on the computer tonight to check for any more. I got your list Brian, and I will also see if I can find the M35 event 3524 lot 4990. If no one is looking I 'll see if it starts!
Joey

54reo

I might not be able to get back on the computer tonight to check for any more. I got your list Brian, and I will also see if I can find the M35 event 3524 lot 4990. If no one is looking I 'll see if it starts!
Joey
Thanks and good luck tomorrow!

You have my number, so call if you need any help/have any questions, or have anything to report.;-)

OldGoat

They had trucks scattered all over the place, some are for auction, most are not. Some are real turds, you will have to look closely at the pictures. I think tlry00's m35 will be fine (I could not find it) . I got the one I was picking up after changing out the batteries. Bring some ear protection!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks