• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M135/211 steering column support

lacoda56

Awhile back, someone asked about the rubber steering column support on the m135/2111 series trucks. Just saw one on ebay, item no. 7985710023. Listing says they're NOS and 4 available. Hope this helps someone.

j land

yeah its memphis equipment thats selling them i won one of them
i think i paid alot for it but i needed it bad :banghead:

n1bnc

I purchased one from Memphis as well and installed last weekend. That job is a piece of cake, only 4 bolts!! Then came the other projects at the dash, replacing the manual throttle cable. It really helps to lie upside down on the seat for this one, block the wheels in case you bump the e-brake! [2cents]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks