• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long before Drexel "reloads"?

Somemedic

Didnt get a deuce this time around. Bid late with a few of you but didnt wanna settle for a truck that I was paying too much for. So Robyn... How long will it be before Drexel Gardens gets another load of deuces? It would seem they moved quite a few and would like to jump on one before the well goes dry

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would suggest you wait two or three days and keep checking the site. Since I have been looking in Jan they put dozens of trucks up every few days.

My Brother was over there and said he didn't think they would be selling out soon...

:)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This topic has been debated before. My opinion...these trucks will be drying up eventually. We can debate what "eventually means. Regardless, if there is a truck near you and you like it, ante up and get it.

well what they told me when we were just there was that this was the last big bunch there would be only a few from time to time alot of the trucks there were going else were alot did not have the blue numbers on them . which means they r not releast for sale yet or bound for else were.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks