• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TNJ Murrays on Friday 8/22

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be heading to TNJ Murray's in Delaware on Friday, 8/22. Tentatively plan on meeting nickd there unless something work related comes up.

Does anyone need anything specific there that they would like me to pick up at TNJ for them? Large items I might not be able to swing payment right now, and would require pre-payment by you. But smaller items I can swing. I will be going to the following events in the near future that I would be willing to provide free transport of your items to: Gilbert PA rally in September, Rausch Creek PA offroad rally in October, and possibly GA rally in late October.

Let me know...

Ironhorse

I've been meaning to get up there for a couple weeks for some odds and ends. Give me a time and I'll try to meet you guys there.

ida34

I just called them today and got a recording. I need some body repair panels for the M151. I called for prices and they never called back today. I also sent out an email to them. I am cooking a deal for a rolling tub but if that falls apart I might ask you to pick up the body panels for me and haul them to the GA rally. If I did this I would just pay them for the stuff and have you just do the transport. I am pretty sure I have a ride for the stuff back from the rally to MI. I will try to find out something tomorrow.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ironhorse - I will be there around 10am - 2pm at latest. nickd says he will be there as well.

ida34 - Any luck getting ahold of TNJ on the phone? Be happy to pick up a couple things for you if I am there anyways...

5tonpuller

trailer tong for M1061a2. Can you please see if he has one.
Can you see and let me know the cost to get the right rear stab pocket? It is bolted
to the frame under the truck. thanks

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
5ton puller - will check on the trailer tongue. BUT - you're going to have to show me a pic of what the "right rear stab pocket" is.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: pockets

Okay, will look for it. I have my lefts and rights mixed up - the one I assume you need is the passenger's side rear, for a M543 wrecker.

Tanner

Re: pockets

5tonpuller said:
maddawg308 said:
5ton puller - will check on the trailer tongue. BUT - you're going to have to show me a pic of what the "right rear stab pocket" is.
ok here it is MORE PICTURES !! :D :D :D

the left one looks like the right one. The one I need is the left. Please n thank you.
Ummm... errr... so, what is the NSN number for the 'danglies' hanging under the truck?
Are they brass ones?
rofl

'Tanner'

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, had a great time, met with nickd and his very nice USMC M274 mule at TNJs last Friday, got to meet ironhorse there as well. I didn't find all the parts I wanted, but got enough to make my trip worthwhile.

5tonpuller - found those sockets on a junker wrecker, but the bolts were too large for my socket sets, and the bolts were frozen solid. Next trip, will go back with larger wrenches. Also, no dice on a M1061A2 trailer tongue.

ALSO - saw a prize, tried to get it but John wouldn't sell it. I found a nice wiffle tree in the tool box on a junker M816 wrecker. I asked John the price, but he said he is going to be fixing up about 70 wreckers for overseas contracts shortly, and needs all the wrecker parts he has for it. Oh well, I tried. Thought someone here could use a USGI wiffle tree.

I did a stupid thing and dropped the batteries outta my camera after only 1 picture (dammit). Always something.... Anyways, here's a pic from the site, and at home, of what I saved.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks