• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC sticky needs an Export Supplement example

Somemedic

EUC sticky needs an Export Supplement example. I followed the EUC example and instructions but was sent a mail from Vanessa that said there were revisions needed (Not sure for what, its unclear) that included a sheet about exporting. Had that example been in with Robyns EUC example Im thinking my paper work would be fast tracking right now.

However I printed it, signed it, and scanned it. Along with a new drivers license and jpegs of the signed EUC pgs 1 and 2 it will kinda be in a "packet" form. Im hoping a jpeg will work as opposed to having to fax the 3rd or export page.

jblack6527

If you follow the euc example, the export letter is self explanatory. Just sigh, date, and fax back. They didn't tell me about the export letter until I was revisions needed either.

Chow717

Same here, I was unaware of the needed signed export letter. I just sent in my EUC on Monday and received a email back from Vanessa asking for a signed export letter. No problem.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I also followed their instructions carefully, and was later asked to send in the export letter and a color scan of my driver's license (which I had faxed as they originally instructed). I sent in everything they asked for last week, but their web site still lists my EUC status as "EUC revisions requested from Customer". Also, things aren't showing up on my closed watchlist like they should. Sigh. Well, I hope my EUC doesn't take too long to clear!

50cal

export letter

hi you guys can anbody tell me what this export letter is can you scan one and send it to me to see many thanks keep on buyin mark

Somemedic

Export supplement. Sign it and include it with ur EUC packet...

Yeah, after reading what I wrote it really is self explanitory. What I mean is that with the EUC example there should be a blank Export Supp. so you can sign it and send it in with the EUC. One session at the fax. Might mention the scan and jpeg the drivers license in there too...

I faxed my stuff to GL and then (scanned) jpeg'ed the whole thing all over again and sent it in an email to Vanessa. I wrote my bidder number on the sheets as well. Im thinkin this would work better than faxing since some faxes scan quality can be very good but if the fax printing it is not as good, its not going to matter. Also, the person Im sending the faxes to has a name and is, in a way, accountable.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks