• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cigarette lighting mounting.

Warren Lovell

Okay...I bought a generic, but pretty nice looking cig lighter from Kragen so I can charge my cell phone, etc. I've mounted it in its proper place, but need to know where to hook up the wires so it is only on when the ignition is turned on.

It also has a lighted green plastic bezel so you can find it at night...where do I hook that power lead into? I don't have an electrical schematic just yet - so your help is appreciated.

If anyone can tell me where to look for the electrical schematic, or sell me one, that would also be one great thang!

Kragen also sells a cool looking "12V Power source" outlet. I am mounting that in the back section.

Warren

mouse

warren, i found a ez hook up for that. at the local fleet farm,thay have a set of wires with what looks like a fuse pigtailed on it.you just plug it into your fuse block(were a fuse would go)and your all set,and you dont have to cut into the harnes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks