• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for someone who repairs commo gear

m35a2kevin

hey guys
im looking for someone who repairs, or is familar with the grc 19 setup,,
we have a working reciever,, and a transmitter,when auto tuning,,starts transmitting on its own,,,there could be several things wrong,, this is just one, plus it wont trans or recieve,,im doing this for a radio/commo gear collector
kevin

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send a PM to ShieldWolf37. He's in Front Royal, VA, not far from you, and is big into the tube era radio gear. Might be able to walk you through any repairs you need done.

m35a2kevin

well,
im not giving a 100% discription,, its not my gear, the man who ownes it,, knows the operation, inside out.
just doesnt know how to repair them., i reallt dont know the problem, he does,im just trying to find a repair
man for him.
kevin

Southern Yankee

There is a guy here in Greenwood who repaired radios while he was in the Army. He now works for the county repairing our tornado warning sirens. I'll stop in and see him and ask him if I can get his info to send to you. Maybe he can help.

Good Luck...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks