• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

polly tranny mounts

85-m1028

I was looking for mounts that go inbetween the tranny/transferscase adapter and the crossmember, when I was looking under my truck I noticed that they were 2 peice mounts, 1 upper 1 lower, 4 total because there are 2 sets one for each side, I found a tranny mount under 85 chevy k30 auto but it was one peice and didn't realy look like it would fit, I found the 2 peice under 84, I was just wondering if anyone here with an 85-87 has the 1 peice mount or if they all went to the military as 2 peice sets?? because of the np208 t-case that wasn't civy issue on the k30. This is were I was looking http://truckperformance.com/

muddobber40

It just has to do with the style of adapter. The CUCV's all used the tall adapter whether is was for a 208 or 205( so all 2 piece). In the civi ones they used both. I the 80's the more common is going to be the short version that will use the one peice mount.

muddobber40

Not that I can tell. If you want I can get you a price on some poly tranny mounts and engine mounts. I am a retailer for arrow speed warehouse (like Summit)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks