• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Shelby Lot 1308 look over

Somemedic

Gentlemen

If anyone happens to be at Camp Shelby and could peruse my soon-to-be grocery getter and give me a heads up on whats it a gonna need, I surely would owe ya. Feel free to fire it up and let me know how she sounds.

Attachments

She looks good man [thumbzup]... i imagine some guys will beat me down there. but if i get there first i will check her out. got a couple that should be close to clearing then im gonna make a run :D

Somemedic

Im guessing the time will be the first week in october or the 3rd week... and thats assuming the beautiful ladies of GL process the paperwork in a timely manner. I would think that a month to go thru and get all that stuff for an EUC completed/processed is not out of the realm for them (fingers crossed)

Beautiful Ladies of GL. Oughta make a calender, huh?

edit: THE EUC IS NOW LISTED AS "SENT TO BATTLE CREEK".

So Im in the home stretch right? or did Nessa do it so I would quit blowing up her fax/email?

bob130ab

I picked up 3 M-817 dumps from Camp shelby a month ago. I think that you will find that all of those trucks have be setting for a long time waiting their turn to be overhauled and none of the batteries will have a charge. You will be dealing with National Guard personel. They are very helpfull when picking up. I don't think they would help anyone start a truck unless youy are picking it up. During pickup they will give you a jump start, or assist in loading on a truck or lowboy. They have loading docks for flatbed & lowboy trailers. They use a military wrecker to move MV around. I dealt with Mr. Rick Bryant, 601-558-2382, he and his staft were very helpfull.

Bob Martin

Somemedic

I called Rick today and asked him would he be kind enough to look at the truck and give me an opion at its roadworthiness. He said he would do so and call me back in the morning. Cant beat that!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks