• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Service light /black-out light decals

Warren Lovell

Does anyone have a source for new decals? The one to the left of the main light switch?
Let me know, or else I'll have to make one as mine is delaminated in the center.

Warren

PS. Was thinking about making them out of aluminum with 3m backing tape, screen printed.

Dieselsmoke

I came across one at a MV show a long time ago, never seen them since. If you have some made up I'm sure they'd sell like hotcakes as just about every one I've seen has delaminated that same way.

Warren Lovell

Well consider it done then...
One of the guys in my band works at a screen printing company that does most of the cell phone logo printing, so detail is not a problem.
But I was thinking of upgrading the decal to a piece of aluminum. I could have the local metal fabrication shop punch out a bunch of them, either laser cut...plasma...or what ever process they use, and then have my buddy print them up. Then I would apply 3m adhesive tape to the back.

I'm just trying to get a consensus while I aquire parts to make my M1009 look new inside.

Warren

robertss

I know this thread is 6 ears old, but I searched and this is the only post I could find that was related.
I searched many combinations of words, but I'm sure I missed the magic word to find what I need.

Is there a source for this sticker out there any where? I thought it was painted on, so after my dash soaked a few hours in a hot soapy bath, it is coming off. it was perfect before and i screwed it up.