• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STE/ICE Test sets F/S

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got my STE/ICE today. Looks near new, has a new sealed TM for it and has DA FORM 2404 which is an equipment inspection and maintenance form dated 5/2008 and shows "No Deficiencies". Don't know what I'll use it for but I'm tickled pink to have such a cool tool. The DTID showed a price of over $7200 for the device.

ssgtwright-usmc

Missed out on buying one from Fred due to Internet Explorer (Unable to find file _____, sorry for the inconvience but windows must close and restart).
Anyways, I bidded on GL for 5 of them and won.
Contacted the P.O. today for price of parcel post to Hawaii and its $45 per set.
If and when my EUC is aprooved I guess I will be selling 3 or 4 of them. Depends on if they are full kits and are in working conditions.
So, any member out their near San Antonio, TX, I could use your help on the packing and shipping to Hawaii.
Just might let you keep a set for the help.
Any takers, pm me.

aboonski

Error message keeps popping up

I have been trying to get my VTM to accept my M1008 as the vehicle being tested and can only get as far as the first two steps of the "confidence course", then I get the following readouts: 5337; 5338; 0.0; 5.5; C035 and I even got one error message E023 which indicates "VTM's constant voltage source not working". I don't think this unit is defective only lacking some software. Anybody know where I can have my VTM calibrated and updated? I was using the large cord that plugs into the receptacle under the dash and also tried using one of the other cords which you hook up to a 12 volt battery and still the same results. Everything points to having the VTM sent back to the shop for analysis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks