• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from the Hoosier State

COXIE

Been lurking for awhile fianaly registered. My name is Rick and I have been bit by the CUCV bug. I do not own one yet but plan to buy soon. Came here to research and can tell I wnat more than just one. I'll let you know when I win one.

Later

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome to the site Indiana is a great place to own a military vehicle. I grew up in Northern Indiana still have many friends there too. You should be able to find a CUCV soon at a base near you.

TedG

Welcome!
You also better hurry & get a deuce before the Michigan guys get them all!!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

I got arrested once in northern Indiana.....a long long time ago.

cbvet

Welcome coxie!
I'm up in the north western part of the state, and as ARMYMAN says, it's a great place for BIG toys.
Tomorrow we're going on a river cruise! Okay, maybe more of a river "wallow", who knows.
We plan to see how far we can travel IN the Kankakee river, with a Deuce & my Super-Singled M813.
Right now, the WATER is really shallow, but the silt & sand are an unknown.
I'll try to remember to tell the guy standing by with the dozer, to bring a camera!
Eric
CBVET

Mike_L

Rick,

Welcome aboard. It is always nice to have another Hoosier in the fold. Hope to see more of you and your future truck. Post some photos when you find one.

If you want some leads, drop in on the Indiana MVPA meeting on the 13th in Whitestown. Someone may know where to find one or where you don't want to buy from. You don't have to have a MV to visit or join and the guys are almost as smart on working on their trucks as the forum members here. :eek:

BobM

I am also a relative newbie from Indiana. I'm waiting on my EUC to clear on a M1008 at Ft Mead, Md. I also suspect that I may end up with more than one! :)
I previewed some 1009s at Drexel (Stout Field). I think my wife wishes I'd bought one from there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks