• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT. MEADE on Tuesday- Mechanicsburg on Thursday.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
FT. MEADE on Tuesday- Mechanicsburg on Thursday. Going to both places next to pick up a M-1008 and a extra motor. If anybody needs anything picked up or looked at let me know. JOHN.

powerhouseduece

if you can... you think that you can check out my dad truck. it was the tan one wo/w and hard top. it has a artic heater in it. can you make sure they dident rape that truck

BobM

I have a M1008 at Ft Mead. I will PM you the lot# and sale #. If you get too busy, I'll understand. I'm just impatiently waiting for the EUC to clear. But any info would be greatly appreciated! :D

jayjetseck

would you be willing to look at my m105 trailers in mechanicsburg and tell me if there towable, couple pics would be sweet but not necessary id appricate it!!! my lot #3559 thank you

Chow717

jcappeljr said:
FT. MEADE on Tuesday- Mechanicsburg on Thursday. Going to both places next to pick up a M-1008 and a extra motor. If anybody needs anything picked up or looked at let me know. JOHN.

I have a duece sitting in Ft. Meade waiting on my EUC to clear. It would be great to get a little feedback on it from an experienced duece owner since this will be my first. I will pm you with the lot number in case you have a little time to take a look at it.

Thanks!
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks