• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m151 opinion

m35a2kevin

ok guys,
this is by no means my mutt! i wish it was, because me and my belly fit just fine behind the wheel! :driver: anyway, my friend wanted me to show off the pics to you guys, and to give an honest opinion what its worth would be in its present conditon,he is debating on selling, it,, i told him to sit on it a while,,,
kevin

Attachments

papercu

M151

cut or not, title or not?
uncut and running with title 5,000 and up depending on condition and location. (but hard to say from just pictures)

Uglyranger

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kevin: I would not sit on this early model M151.
The brake handle has the early button style handle. A poorly cut MUTT with complete rust through in the driver's floor and the rear passenger area. This is major with a uni body vehicle. There are wiring issues (look near the carb) wires that go nowhere. The tires need replacing. Windshield wiper appears to be missing on driver side indicating another issue. Upholstery poor, paint poor, oil leak in oil filter area.
A picture of the underside showing the cut area would be interesting.
If someone is willing to give you $5,000 for this vehicle:
1. Take the money
2. Kiss him on the lips
3. Run, my friend.....run

BillF

With that much rust and being a cut unit I would also say $500-1000 tops. It looks mostly like a parts rig. With the floors that badly rusted out I am sure the unibody is gone, I would be surprised if it is not.

m35a2kevin

hey,
unfortunatly, its sitting in smyrna de, and im in pa,,,a little to far to drive for an undershot :D , but i will say this , that little ruster made it fine around aberdeen 2007, and under its own power! and only a few pieces fell off
kevin of it, during vendor runs :p

poppop

I paid $400.00 for mine 10 years ago in much worse condition than this one. Drivers and passenger floor rusted through, rear bed has a piece of flat steel welded over it, underside rusted badly, no fuel tank, transmission apart in a bucket, not running, rotten tires, and no seat cushions. If your were closer to me I would pay $1500.00 in a heartbeat. I have seen worse bring a lot more than that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks