• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

? about m38

can someone help me i found a 49 m38 i beleive. i need to now how can i tell if it is a m38 or a mb it has the flat fenders in front. body is gone but drivetrain is good but has a pinto motor in it he said it runs but hasnt in several years. he only whats 50.00$ for it it well take alt of time and money but would like to add a jeep to my collection. thanks for any info Kenneth

oldsarge28

I'm pretty sure that the M38 has the Large round headlights mounted on the grill. The MB has smaller headlights that flip up to shine in the engine compartment when the wingnut is removed. Can anybody tell me what size the star should be on the hood of a M38 (point to point)?. I'm not having much luck finding out info.
Thanks!!

emr

do U know about the MV mag????????look up people/vendors that sell stencils and ask . and purchase what U need, its not hard, this really is a bigger truck site, although jeep and mutt stuff sure is availabe, just saying U can get the info very easily, and the size of the head lights do not mean notta, there is no 49, if U have a 49 with headlights that look like an M38 U have a civy jeep, now i know alot about jeeps but always forget alot also, U need to look up some jeep sites and start your education, from reading and looking, there is ALOT to know, but its all part of the hobby...rick larson is one of the good guys who sells stencils and will answer any questions not to far out, he is in the mag also...Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks