• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i checked my euc status and it said this, "Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek." does anyone know what this means and is it bad?? i kind of take it as there was a problem with somthing between gl and the govt and my euc was sent back to gl from uncle sam and problems fixed and then sent back to the govt. am i right?? this is my first time buying and i dont wanna screw this up.

pc3nmcb

That's what it was on mine. I didn't spell out my middle name, so BC sent it back to GL. After I fixed it that is what my status box stated.

wiggall

I had the same thang hapen to me. When I called GL they told me that one of the forms that they faxed to Battle Creek did not make it there, and they had to refax it. I thought at least my paperwork was sitting on someones desk, but I guess that it got put back in a pile! BUT I DID GET MY TRUCK!!!! FTG2 Wiggles USS EDSON DD 946 1969-1973

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
MUDLORD said:
so i shouldnt be worried about this?? if i didnt get an email that would mean its prolly an error on gl's end and they have squared it away with the govt??

:twisted:
Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid.......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks