• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from Missouri

ssgtwright-usmc

What vehicles did you win???
I just have a old M1008 pickup and just won some (5) STE/ICE-R vehicle test equipment and a M105A2 trailer which weighs about the same as the truck.
Now Im looking at getting a M109A3 if one should ever come up where I live, Hawaii.
With me, my pickings are few and far since shipping anything here over 100 pounds will kill me in the shipping costs.
Man I want a M109A3 bad and its killing me right now because I have plans on what I can do with it.
Gotta let us know how your vehicles turned up, great running or lemons that needs to be concentrated.

ssgtwright-usmc

RE: With my betteer half

MSGT,
Hope to meet you one day so we can talk stories.
I find the VA useless.
Sometimes I feel like the Marines Corps gave up on me when I had more to give.
I hate mandatory retirement!!!!!

mlwats1@hotmail.com

RE: With my betteer half

welcome aboard MoAllen, There seems to be so many more vets accessing the va system that the va employees are being very picky on problems they will take care of, so the next doesn't get left out in the cold they leave most vets out in the cold. It is just our politics (poli = many and tics = blood sucking parasites) at their best.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks