• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m151 import

m35a2kevin

hey guys,
i just saw this on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...971|39:1|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
anyway,,,since when can you import m151 mutts, uncut into the country? i rember some years back,,,john murray got a messload of them in,he could only sell out of country,
seems to me this would be breaking some law, if you can re import a mutt, that was non cut, espeacally from vietnam,,he says he lost the import papers, hmmm

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had one. Bought it from an individual who moved from france to the US. he had bought the jeep in Vietnam and when he moved to the US he shipped it in as his personal vehicle. I had a complete book of maintenance records from Vietnam as well as all the paperwork of the Mutt being imported to France. The import paperwork to the US listed the vehicle as a 67 Jeep.

Chuck H

JeepMan

I would bid very cautiously with missing paperwork.
Also no front pumpkin which means the front shafts would be missing or a completely different front end.
The front grill looks "odd". It looks "rounded" (or optical illusion).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks