• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello, New member from Clayton NC

DeucesWildM211

Hello SS, Just wanted to post a message about why I'm on here. My name is James Yoder from Clayton NC, I am brother-in-law to rtjraleigh (Rob) together we are restoring a 1954 GMC M211. I moved to Clayton in June 2006 and love it here, I brought my family of 5 down here and haven't looked back, thanks for the sothern welcome. I will be looking forward to talking to all of you and your help with this project will be very much appreciated being that this is my first with this kind of vehicle, although I love restoring cars and trucks from different eras, I can't wait to get this truck road worthy. Saving a piece of history like this is great thing that I can do in memory of all that serve our country even though I never got to do so myself.

Attachments

rtjraleigh

Banned
yo

welcome aboard brother. u should get all the info you need on doing the electrical on the 211. dont be afraid to ask. these guys are great and lead you in the right direction. rob

CGarbee

Good to meet you both at the monthy meeting yesterday. Looking forward to helping you with the "new" ride and to seeing it in the local parades and events.
Welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks