• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Indiantown Gap- Anneville

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
For some reason the map on GL does not work for this site and my boys although I took them there many times as young boys do not know where the GL lot is and will be headed up Friday the 10th to pick up my M109 and M1031. Can anyone that is familiar with it post a detailed route description coming up from Baltimore? If you have a map that shows it too that would be great.

Thanks

Srjeeper

David

Your sons will in all probabilty be coming up I-83 north to Harrisburg, Pa.. Stay on 83 till it merges with I-81 North to Exit #85 FIG and it is very well marked. After they get off the exit they will see Funks Restaurant/Gas station on their right. The folks there can tell them exactly where it is on base or they can proceed past Funks and the base locator is just up the road on the right.

They really need to mind their speed on base, but everybody I've ever encountered there has always been exceptionally helpful. Good luck with the recovery....keep us posted.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Guys this is just what I needed now I just need Noah to log on an print the picture. I took them there lots of time when their mom was in the PA guard and had to do her AT's there we would drive there to visit her and camp out in my truck. They were little shavers then and did not notice where we were going because they were busy bothering thier two sisters.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just talked to Noah as he was headed off to bed and he will try signing on in the morning so I was hoping you all do not mind a bump of this for him to find when he wakes up early tomorrow morning. I am hoping they take at least one digital camera to record the recovery of my two trucks. My wife found out about it and mentioned something about addiction.....I told her it is my retirement plan.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Joseph:
It might be a good idea to make stickees of all the sites like the map and directions this is not the first time the GL map was not working and I had to find out through Army channels. Thanks for the great help and I hope we have a new Steel Soldier in the morning.

5tonMan

hey dad it finally let me make an account..i got all the written directions i just dont see the map you were talking about. It might just be the home computer being slow and not loading pictures??

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey now we have three Frankenhausers here my oldest is Jeep99 or something like that and Noah now is 5tonMan because he likes the M818 and all the 900 series he has seen here. PM him and welcome to the greatest place on the web son. Attempt number 2 is on for this Friday for the M109 that had the batteries stolen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks