• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Real Slow Blinker

Barrman

When I finally got to go pick up my newest M35 from Wart Hog last weekend, I of course had to drive it around. I tried the blinker before going anywhere and they didn't work. The respective lights would light up and stay solid. I figured the blinker box was bad and forgot about it.

Sermis, Boxcar91 and myself were bringing back 4 M35's and 4 trailers. Obviously, two of the trucks were going to be tow bared home. Mine was designated as a towee instead of a tow er. The brake lights didn't work either and neither did a head light.

Anyway, I took it for a drive across town to pick up two of the M105 trailers. Out of habit, I hit the blinker. Nothing flashed and since the annoying light inside didn't come on, I forgot about it and left it on. A few miles later, the light on the blinker control arm came on. Made me jump even since it was dark out and the light was bright. I left it on just to see what would happen.

After about 30 seconds, the inside light went out and the blinkers on the proper side came on. Normal blinker operation ensued. 30 seconds per blink, but they did flash.

I still think the box is the problem but thought I would ask anyway. Anybody ever have this problem and it not be the solid state flasher box?

Thanks.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
My M62 turn indicators don't work when I start it up. It has to "warm up" before they start to work. I figured it would be a ground issue. But have not gotten to that "issue" yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks