• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much paint?

deuceman51

I would think that 2 gallons of green, 1 gal brown, and 1 gal black. You will have some left over though. Not to jack your thread, but I do sell new CARC if anyone is interested PM me. Look forward to seeing some pics of your completed project.

wsucougarx

carc

deuceman51 said:
I would think that 2 gallons of green, 1 gal brown, and 1 gal black. You will have some left over though. Not to jack your thread, but I do sell new CARC if anyone is interested PM me. Look forward to seeing some pics of your completed project.
How much to paint a deuce. How much is your CARC? Do you ship? (98563):)

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: carc

I painted my slant back and used 3/4 gal green. 1/2 gal black. 1/4 gal tan..That was only for the outside and touchup on the inside.
Kevin..

Chief1900

I just painted a 5 ton with 2 gallons of paint from Milspray.com. Thier engineer says you can paint a HMMWV with just 1 gallon. Its one part paint, easy to use and clean up and looks real good with little prep work. I had paint left over after I painted the outside, inside and underneath. You can could get by with 2qts of green, 1qt of brown, and 1qt of black if you use thier product. Hope this helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks