• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1ton

I know you guys are still working out stuff, and i don't want to be a bother, but are we going to be able to upload avatars like on the old forum? If not that's ok.

1ton

I don't know what i was doing wrong but the last part of the instructions, Locate and click "Refresh Your PostNuke Profile", never worked. I had to go to change PostNuke Profle and go to the gallery find my uploaded avatar and then hit submit. If i hit refresh i would reset my signature to babel and i wouldn't have any avatar, even though i had previously selected SM 7. Also the upload will only accept .gif and not .GIF which took me a lot longer to figure out than it should have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks