• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinzgauer in buford?

surewriting

Hello! Ive seen a rather nice-looking 6x6 (i think) pinzgauer tooling about buford, ga, 30519 twice now. of course the only time ive seen it was being passed by it while riding my bicycle to school early in the morning once, and on the way to work at the mall of ga once- so not much chance of catching up to it at the stoplight lol. anywho, i would love to learn how to work on it (ill have one of my own one day, along with a million dollars too lol), so if you need a helping hand, feel free to drop me a pm, because until january, ive got pretty much nothing to do but look for a job. for that matter, anyone wanting inexperienced and free labor pretty close by, just send me a message! id love to help. :D

Capt.Marion

There's a guy who sells Pinzgauers, Unimogs, and primarily the Mercedes Gelandelwagens up in Gainesville. Their website is eurotruck-importers.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks